All About Obesity and Body Fat

Fat is one of the most frequently used words during weight loss by men and women, who want to completely get rid of it. This article will let you know about the chemical composition of body fat and metabolic activity inside human body.
Each of us has a body different number and size of fat cells, which changes under the influence of many factors such as genetic, location of body fat, gender, the influence of neural, hormones, and nutrition. As many as 95% of the fat contained in the body's adipose tissue remaining 5% within internal organs or bones. The composition of adipose tissue is changed depending on the area of the body, the depth of the layer and varies from individual to individual. Most changing water content, and protein. What is deeper under the skin layer is a fat, the more saturated fatty acids. It is related to insulation and heat regulation. In addition to the fatty tissue is about 22% water and about 6% protein. The main acids present in the fat tissue are oleic, palmitic, palmitoleic, oleic, myristic and linoleic acid.
Adipocytes or fat cells can mature and be divided into two ways:
• by the formation of new adipocytes (hyperplasia)
• by increasing the amounts of triglyceride in existing adipocytes (increase)
Factors affecting the Adipogenesis include insulin, leptin, growth hormone, ACTH, androgens, estrogens, prostacyclin, and PPAR-γ (peroxisome proliferator-γ).
The number of fat cells is relatively constant and rather not be changed. The increase in body fat with age is associated with the enlargement of the fat cells and not subdivided.
The deposition of energy in the form of fat is done after every meal, while mobilizing their provision is under the influence of stimuli releasing fatty acids. Of course, if the deposition prevails in energy use, it leads to obesity. The degree of filling of the cells of adipose tissue triglycerides indicates a balance between intake and energy expenditure. The level of energy balance disorders may occur in a situation where the pre-exercise is undertaken that leads to the expansion of the fat cells. To the emergence of obesity you do not need to change eating habits and confine important physiological stimulus which is movement.
What factors affect the number and activity of adipocytes?
Genetic factors
• age
• sex
• positioning fat
• physical effort
• proceeds nerve
• hormonal influences
Nutritional metabolic influences
Everyone should be aware of the fact that adipose tissue taken continuously and it can become an active part in metabolism of the body. It supplies fuel to all of the muscles and tissues of the body. Each person trying to lose weight depends on the activation of lipolysis, which is the process down triglycerides into free fatty acids and glycerol. The compounds are absorbed into the blood and other tissues.
The substances that lead to stimulate lipolysis include:
• sympathomimetic amines: adrenaline, noradrenaline, dopamine
• Hormonal factors peptide ACTH, TSH, MSH, hGH vasopressin, glucagon
• thyroid hormone
• corticosteroids
• methylxanthines (caffeine, theophylline)
Certainly very often you wonder why weight loss is not here, where would you want to. The answer to this question is very simple: fat cells located in different areas of the body have different reactivity to stimuli both lipolysis and lipogenetyczne. To put it more clearly different areas of fat in different ways react to: exercise, aging and influences vegetative and endocrine systems. Middle-aged men taking exercise reduces the first adipocytes belly fat. Greater amount of estrogen results in an increase in the number of adipocytes of adipose tissue around the hip and abdomen. This explains the protruding bellies in men and broad hips in women.
As mentioned at the beginning, obesity can also result from an increase in the number of adipocytes. In the case where obesity is moderate increase in fat mass is due to an increase in the size of fat cells. Extremely obese patients may also increase the number of cells. As it turns out this type of obesity it is much more difficult to treat, because it is very important daily care of your health.
How to Get Rid of Obesity?
There are a number of methods that help to get rid of body fat. You can do lots of exercise, drink plenty of water, juices and vegetables to start shedding fat. However, we recommend 3 Week Diet System created by Brian Flatt to most of the people who are struggling with Obesity. The program is designed in a way to help you lose fat with use of efficient diet routines. For additional information, visit this website: http://brian3weekdiet.com/

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License